When: Thursdays, 4 – 5:30 pm, Pacific, April 8th – May 27th
Who Should Attend: The series is intended for people who are just starting or planning to start implementing Readtopia®. You should have a basic knowledge of emergent and transitional literacy goals and terminology. We will use materials from Dr. Dolittle, as the first few chapters are available for free. You will also see many sample materials and activities from other thematic units. This will be a fast-paced, interactive training series. Participants can include:
• Special education or general education teachers
• Speech-language pathologists who want to use Readtopia®, either privately or in classroom settings
• OTs working with students using Readtopia®
• Paraprofessionals who are working in a classroom or providing tutoring
• Parents who are part of a team using Readtopia®.
Link to Flyer: Readtopia Flyer