WHAT: This 33-page booklet by Dr. Carol Goossens, gives step-by-step instructions for constructing an eye gaze frame.
This resource provides information on how to:
1) construct a simple eye-gaze frame using CPVC tubing and fittings;
2) construct a horseshoe communication display using clear PETG plastic;
3) construct 'permanent communication displays' for high frequency sets /activities;
4) construct displays with detachable symbols;
5) store detachable symbols in a format that promotes long range use by the entire school/agency.
Download the booklet for $5 at the link below:
Constructing an Eye Gaze Frame